A Poke Radar is a Key Item in Pokémon Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum that can be obtain from Professor Rowan after you complete the Sinnoh Pokedex.
With this amazing Key item you can find a rare Shiny Pokémon.
Tips to get a Shiny Pokémon.
- Take 50 Steps to Recharge.
- Use Repels
- When you start using it, the grass will start shaking
- Use the grass that has a whitish shake.
- Once you went to the whitish shake grass, you'll encounter a Wild Pokémon.
- After you defeat or caught the first Pokémon, the grass with the same type of shake as the first Pokémon you battled that is the farthest away within a 4 by 4 grid most likely is the same Pokémon.
- To Find a Shiny Pokémon with a Poke Radar you need 40 Chain of the same Pokémon that you battle from the beginning.
- After you got 40 Chains of the same Pokémon,you may reset the Poke Radar and find the Shiny Patch.
- If you see a Grass is Shaking with Sparkles, you go to that grass and you encounter a Shiny Pokémon.
3.Trainer Counter(Poketch #20)
Get a Trainer Counter App from Professor Oak in Pal Park on Route 221 after you get the National Pokedex.
- Make sure you do not step in a patch next to a wall/tree.
- The patch needs to be 4/5 steps away.
- Walk straight.
If you must turn, walk 4 and turn once.
1.Do not use Bicycles.
2.Don't go the Patch that is next to you.
3.Use the Best Patch that is Farthest 4x0, 4x1, 4x2(It's a best way to not break your chaining.)
4.Use Repels(Without using the Repel, it will break your chain.)
5.Don't go to the Patch in the Corner.